As I write this article, we are in the middle of VBS at Gorham. What has been a great week is getting greater each night!
While many have been involved in the planning, prayers, and providing financially for this mission project I specifically want to give a hats off to the following:
- Bible Study: Courtney Griffith
- Parenting Workshop: Pam White
- Music: Debbie Henson
- Recreation: Allie Hottensen, Jakob Wilson
- Crafts: Lisa Hottensen
- Records and Assistants: Angie James, Dennis Howell, Mat Phillips
- Snacks: Lynette Yates, Linda Garlinghouse, Karen Dover
- Meals prepared and served: Jenny & Louie Hertter, Lisa Hottensen, Courtney & Bradley Griffith, Adult 4b, Adult 3
- Encouragement by attendance and participation: Kay James, Betty Jo Raney, Myrtle Huppert, Nancy Wells, Susan Russell, Butch & Rosie Herter, Louie Hertter V, Lilly Barr
Our involvement in Gorham is making a difference in the lives of the people there as we share the gospel of God’s love. Just as important, our involvement in Gorham is making a difference in the lives of those of us here, who have
given time this week to be in Gorham.
On another topic: I’m sure you have noticed the Newsletter/Bulletin combination. We will experiment with several different layouts over the summer. The goal is to
keep everyone informed with the many activities, ministries, and happenings On The Ridge through the most effective and efficient means possible. We also want the format to be appealing so it will be read.
One more thing: Have you been anywhere this summer? Take a picture and put it on the bulletin board.
We Labor Together With God, Wes